NB Horse Training strives to make every horse’s life a better one through knowledge and achievement of higher learning on behalf of horse and human. Through our program of patience, consistency, and understanding we can give you the safer, well-mannered, well -rounded, athletic and happy equine partner that you desire.
A Space for Learning
Starting Under Saddle
Starting horse’s under saddle the correct way to give them a solid foundation for a successful career. Step by step confidence building helps ensure a positive experience.
Rehabilitating behavioral problems by identifying the source of the problem, addressing it and redirecting the horse’s energy and thought processes to positive and productive behaviors.
Finishing work for the show pen, recreational arena work, or trail. Giving you the reliable and happy partner you need for your desired venue.
A Place For Leaning
Your horse will always be in a consistent learning environment.
Part Time10 Rides Per Month
- Finished Horses Needing a Tune-Up
- Learning/Transitioning to a New Skill
- Minor Behavioral Issues
- Maintaining Horse Through the Season
Full Time5 Sessions Per Week
- Starting Horses Under Saddle
- Addressing Behavioral
- Maintaining Difficult Horses
- Horses of Owners Who Can’t Ride Very Often
Per SessionPay Per Session
- Evaluation Purposes
- Exercise While Owner is Out of Town
- Work While Owner is Out of Town
- Additional Sessions to the Part Time Plan